Thursday, August 26, 2004

Dust and dirt ending August

Finished two really good books:
Skeletons on the Zahara, by Dean King
Live Bait, P.J. Tracy

Am also currently listening to Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, written and read by Al Franken. Fantastic, infuriating, funny.

Next up, in no particular order, my latest library haul:
Sineater, Elizabeth Massie. I've been meaning to get to this for years.
Mortal Love, Elizabeth Hand. I've been a fan of hers for years.
Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim, David Sedaris.
When You Ride Alone You Ride with bin Laden, Bill Maher.
Against All Enemies, Richard A. Clarke, on CD. Eric has this now.

So when will I get to these borrowed books?
Blood Rites: Book Six of the Dresden Files, Jim Butcher
The Rule of Four, Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason.

I never finished The Second Assistant. I let Eric tell me the end . . .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

 This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?